Sunday 28 January 2018

Mangrove Jacks paradise in Kuching, Sarawak

Mangrove jacks @ MJ will be always be my main target species while lure casting in the estuary rivers of Kuching, Sarawak. Why? Yes, its all because of its strength and fierceness when it takes your lures. I guess i did talk about this on my previous blogs. 

This time i just want to share my experienced while lure casting in Sematan river. Another personal record was set there in Sematan last year 2017. My best solo boat-based casting trip with 31 fish successfully landed. 21 mangrove jacks, 8 groupers(estuary cod) & couple of fingermark snapper. 

Even on trio boat-based trip soon after, 3 of us managed to land 42 fish. 32 mangrove jacks, 7 groupers and 3 fingermark snappers. 

Below are some pics from the trips.













No comments:

Post a Comment